Hunting for wolf
Wolf hunting in Belarus is available all year round.
In winter while the snow is present it is possible to hunt wolf with fladry. It is also possible to hunt from stands and via calling.
In spring and autumn wolves are hunted via calling and luring.
The best time to hunt a wolf by baiting is mid-summer: July, early August.
The package price is 995 €, it includes:
- extraction of wolf;
- delivery to the hunting farm and back to the airport after the end of the hunt;
- 5 days of organization of individual hunting;
- provision of rental hunting weapons or clearance of documents for the import of weapons of the hunter;
- accommodation and meals;
- translation services;
- the primary preparation of the extracted trophy.
The cost of the second wolf is 200 euros.
In the case of the hunter's extraction of a wolf, he is given the opportunity of additional extraction of the beaver at the expense of the hunting farm.
If the hunter did not have the opportunity to shoot, the hunting farm returns 100 euros.
Currently, the export of the wolf trophy from Belarus is prohibited.
Cost of organization of a hunting tours, as well as cost of hunting trophies for foreign citizens:
Service name Cost of services for one hunter (Euro):
1) Obtaining permission to import weapons (per 1 unit) - 50 Euro
2) Rent of service weapon (per 1 unit for 5 days) - 65 Euro
3) Delivery of hunters to the hunting farm (per 1 km) - 0.35 Euro
4) Organization of hunting (per hunter per day):
*Solo hunt for ungulates - 50 Euro
*Driven hunting and wolf hunting with flags - 55 Euro
5) Organization of accommodation for the hunter or accompanying - from 25 Euro
6) Providing three meals a day per person per day (alcoholic drinks are paid in addition) - from 25 Euro
7) Documents for the export of trophies (trophy list, veterinary certificate, international veterinary certificate) -50 Euro
8) Primary trophy preparation:
*Deer, Elk - 25Euro
*Roe deer - 20 Euro
9) Translation services (from a group of hunters per day) - 50 Euro