Hunting for elk
Period from 20.08 to 30.09 hunting for captured males during the rut is allowed (individual from the approach, from ambush, with enticement). The best time to hunt during the rut - usually mid-September, depends on the current conditions. At this time, individual hunting for trophy elk is mainly organized. During which it is possible to estimate in advance the quality of the trophy.
If trophy animals are interested, the best time for hunting will be in the beginning and middle of September during the rut - individual hunting from the approach.
From October 1 to December 31 - hunting is allowed from the approach, from ambush, drive hunting. During this period, it is possible to produce both trophy and non-trophy animals, but the probability of mining trophy elk in a drive hunting is lower.
Also, in late October - early November there is a good opportunity to get the trophy elk from the approach in the fields with rapeseed.
If necessary, it is possible to organize a combined hunt, for example, individual hunting and drive hunting for elk.
The cost of packege offer for hunting organization is 2990 €, it includes:
- Moose trophy up to 9 kg;
- delivery to the hunting farm and back to the airport after the end of the hunt;
- 5 days of organization of individual hunting;
- provision of rental hunting weapons or clearance of documents for the import of weapons of the hunter;
- accommodation and meals;
- translation services;
- the primary preparation of the extracted trophy;
- registration of the veterinary certificate and all necessary documents for the export of the trophy.
In the event that the hunter extracts an elk trophy weighing 9.0 kg or more, he will need to make an additional payment:
Horns with a skull without a mandible weighing (kg):
9.0-9.49 - 250 euro
9.5-9.99 - 500 euro
10.0 - 10.49 - 750 euro
and so on - 250 euros for every 500 gr.
If the hunter did not have the opportunity to shoot (the beast is not exposed at a distance of 150 meters), then the hunting farm returns him 1000 euros. If the opportunity to shoot was, but the hunter did not use it - the money does not return.
In the case of mining by a hunter, the elk is given the opportunity to additional extraction of the beaver at the expense of the hunting farm.
When a second moose is mined by one hunter, a 10% discount is given to this trophy from the price list operating in the hunting farm.
Prepayment for a package tour is 1000 euros. It is carried out by means of a bank transfer to the settlement account of the Belarussian Society of hunters and Fishermen.
If weighing occurs within a day, then the weight of the trophy is reduced by 5%.
Cost of organization of a hunting tours, as well as cost of hunting trophies for foreign citizens:
Service name Cost of services for one hunter (Euro):
1) Obtaining permission to import weapons (per 1 unit) - 50 Euro
2) Rent of service weapon (per 1 unit) - 50 Euro
3) Ammunition for service weapons (per 1 pc.):
threaded - 5 Euro
smoothbore - 2,5 Euro
4) Delivery of hunters to the hunting farm (per 1 km) - 0.35 Euro
5) Organization of hunting (per hunter per day):
*Solo hunt for ungulates - 50 Euro
*Driven hunting and wolf hunting with flags - 55 Euro
6) Organization of accommodation for the hunter or accompanying - from 25 Euro
7) Providing three meals a day per person per day (alcoholic drinks are paid in addition) - from 25 Euro
8) Documents for the export of trophies (trophy list, veterinary certificate, international veterinary certificate) -50 Euro
9) Primary trophy preparation:
*Deer, Elk - 25Euro
*Roe deer - 20 Euro
10) Translation services (from a group of hunters per day) - 50 Euro
Cost of elk trophy:
1. Horns with a skull without a lower jaw weighing (kg):
up to 4.99 - 700 Euro
from 5.0 to 5.99 - 800 Euro for 5.00 kg + 3.0 euro for every 10 grams
from 6.0 to 6.99 - 1100 Euro for 6.0 kg + 4.0 euro for every 10 grams
from 7.0 to 7.99 - 1500 Euro for 7.0 kg + 4.0 euro for every 10 grams
from 8.0 to 8.99 - 1900 Euro for 8.0 kg + 4.5 euro for every 10 grams
from 9.0 to 9.99 - 2350 Euro for 9.0 kg + 4.5 euro for every 10 grams
10.0 or more than - 2800 Euro for 10.0 kg + 5.0 euro for every 10 grams
2. Shooting an adult non-trophy male - 700 Euro
3. Shooting an adult non-trophy female - 800 Euro
4. Shoot youngster - 350 Euro
5. Wounded adult trophy male - 1000 Euro
6. Non-trophy male wound - 350 Euro
7. Wounding female - 400 Euro
8. Wounded youngster - 175 Euro