Hunting for deer
Between 20.08 and 30.09 hunting of captured males during the rut is allowed (individual from the approach, from ambush, with enticement (to roar).The best time for hunting during the rut is usually mid-September, depends on the weather conditions and the specific of hunting place.
At this time, individual hunting for the captured deer is mainly organized, during which it is possible to estimate the quality of the trophy. If hunter primarily interested in trophy animals, the best time for hunting will be from early till mid-September during the rut and the best way is individual hunting from the approach.
From October 1 to December 31 - hunting is allowed from the approach, from ambush, pod hunting. During this period, it is possible to obtain both trophy and non-trophy animals, but the possibility of preying a trophy deer, especially on a hunted hunting, is much lower.Also in late October - early November there is a good opportunity to get the trophy deer from the approach in the fields and on forest felling.If necessary, it is possible to organize a combined hunt, for example, an individual hunt and chase hunting for a deer.With snow falling and strong frosts (usually mid-late December), the deer hunting season begins from the towers at the feeding grounds, which ends on January 31.During this period, it is allowed to extract trophy and non-trophy males, as well as this year’s brood.
The cost of hunting organization is 2495 €, it includes:
- deer trophy up to 8 kg;
- delivery to the hunting farm and back to the airport after the end of the hunt;
- 5 days of organization of individual hunting;
- provision of rental hunting weapons or clearance of documents for the import of weapons of the hunter;
- accommodation and meals;
- translation services;
- the primary preparation of the extracted trophy;
- registration of the veterinary certificate and all necessary documents for the export of the trophy.
In the event that the hunter extracts a deer trophy weighing 8.0 kg or more, he will need to make an additional payment:
Horns with a skull without a mandible weighing (kg):
8.0-8.49 – 500 euro
8.5-8.99 – 1000 euro
9.0-9.49 – 1500 euro
and so on - 500 euros for every 500 gr.
If the hunter did not have the opportunity to shoot (the beast is not exposed at a distance of 150 meters), then the hunting farm returns him 1000 euros. If the opportunity to shoot was, but the hunter did not use it - the money does not return.
In the case of a deer hunter being harvested, he is given the opportunity of additional extraction of the beaver at the expense of the hunting farm.
When one reindeer hunts one hunter, he gets a 10% discount on this trophy from the price list operating in the hunting farm.
Prepayment for a package tour is 1000 euros. It is carried out by means of a bank transfer to the settlement account of the Belarussian Society of Hunters and Fishermen.
If weighing occurs within a day, then the weight of the trophy is reduced by 5%.
Cost of organization of a hunting tours, as well as cost of hunting trophies for foreign citizens:
Service name Cost of services for one hunter (Euro):
1) Obtaining permission to import weapons (per 1 unit) - 50 Euro
2) Rent of service weapon (per 1 unit) - 50 Euro
3) Ammunition for service weapons (per 1 pc.):
threaded - 5 Euro
smoothbore - 2,5 Euro
4) Delivery of hunters to the hunting farm (per 1 km) - 0.35 Euro
5) Organization of hunting (per hunter per day):
*Solo hunt for ungulates - 50 Euro
*Driven hunting and wolf hunting with flags - 55 Euro
6) Organization of accommodation for the hunter or accompanying - from 25 Euro
7) Providing three meals a day per person per day (alcoholic drinks are paid in addition) - from 25 Euro
8) Documents for the export of trophies (trophy list, veterinary certificate, international veterinary certificate) -50 Euro
9) Primary trophy preparation:
*Deer, Elk - 25Euro
*Roe deer - 20 Euro
10) Translation services (from a group of hunters per day) - 50 Euro
11) Horns with a skull without a lower jaw weighing (kg):
*up to 3, 49 - 600 Euro
*from 3.5 to 4.99 -750 Euro
*5.0 to 5.99 - 850 Euro
*from 6.0 to 6.99 - 1300 Euro for 6.0 kg + 1.7 euros for every 10 grams
*from 7.0 to 7.99 - 1470 Euro for 7.0 kg + 5.0 euro for every 10 grams
*from 8.0 to 8.99 - 1950 Eurofor 8.0 kg + 8.5 euro for every 10 grams
*from 9 and more than 2800 Euro for 9.0 kg + 12.5 euros for every 10 grams
11.2. The shooting of an adult untrained male - 600 Euro
11.3. Shooting female - 500 Euro
11.4. Shoot youngster - 250 Euro
11.5. Wounded adult trophy male - 300 Euro
11.6. Non-trophy male wound - 1000 Euro
11.7. Wounded female - 300 Euro
11.8. Wounded youngster -150 Euro